From Canada. Raw, USDA organic.
One large series of dark chocolate bars as many as 100%.
American chocolate company (owned by one subsidiary of Hershey). Choices of chocolate squares as well as bars (from 62% to over 80% cacao),
It is fair trade, organic, raw, dark chocolate (up to 83%). As far as you are aware only chocolate can be processed on the machinery here, so it is allergen-free. Great!
Fair trade, organic, dark chocolate. Seem to have availability issues – just 70% still available (in 2018).
These bars are sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia). It uses Fair Trade chocolate as well as not being processed with Alkali. One right choice if you stick to one low-carb diet. One range of 70% and one 85% are available.
It has been developed for many diet markets (specifically keto or low-carb diets). Here, Monk Fruit extract is employed as one sweetener, and fiber is added. 92% or 85% is best.
- Sam’s Choice (Walmart): Notable Mentions
Select 90% dark. Its ingredients: Chocolate liquor, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, vanilla beans.
6. What Are the Strongest Dark Chocolate Bars?
You know, the more cacao they have, the stronger they are. A couple of healthy brands deliver strong dark chocolate bars.
- Taza 95% Wicked Dark
- Alter Eco Super Dark 90%
- Pure 7 100% Bar
- Lindt 90% as well as 99% Extra Dark
- Pacari 100% as well as 101% Raw
- Ghirardelli 92% Intense dark
- Giddy Yoyo Raw Cacao 100%
- Vivani 92% Bar
- Sam’s Choice 90% Dark
- ChocZero 92%Ultimate Dark
7. Boutique Chocolates
There are many dark chocolate makers, and the products tend to be available in some outlets.
- Solomon’s Gold (from New Zealand) – 3 ingredients are in the Flavour Nib 70% – Cacao, Coconut Oil, and Coconut Sugar.